Get the latest Pet Insider Tips & News
Don’t eat that Bronnie!
Meet the beautiful Bronnie!
He gave his loving owners a big fright after eating things he shouldn’t have…⠀
This is our Naughty Bronnie who wouldn’t stop vomiting one morning so we took him to the vet and turned out that he had a foreign object stuck in intestines! 😢⠀
He had to go in for emergency surgery on a Saturday night to remove the objects which turned out to be – a bit of mum’s dress, his baby brother’s t-shirt and a bit of a tea towel!😱⠀
He was in ICU for about a week to recover. We are so glad that we made the decision to go with Pet Insurance Australia 💕 to cover our pets.⠀
PIA made the whole situation less stressful financially on our young family and we so glad that he is healthy and happy now and we hope he has learned his lesson. 🧐⠀