it’s as simple as these 3 steps
RecordRecord a one
WinWe send you
a $50 voucher
The offer ends at midnight on the 30th November 2017
PIA Video Review Terms & Conditions –
$50 iTunes Voucher
1. The promotion is being conducted by Pet Insurance Australia Pty Ltd (“Pet Insurance Australia”) ABN 85 113 507 850 of 95 Sixth Road, Berkshire Park NSW 2765.
2. The promotion is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Information in respect of entry to and the prize of the promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotion runs from 12.01am on 27th July 2017 to 11.59 pm on 30 November 2017 (“Promotional Period”). All times indicted in these Terms and Conditions are in AEDST, unless specified otherwise.
4. Entry to the promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who currently have a Pet Insurance Australia policy excluding employees of the Promoter, its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”). Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must submit a video review about Pet Insurance Australia Pet Insurance and submit their review online at http://www.petinsuranceaustralia.com.au/video-review- promotion during the Promotional Period. Upon completion of the above, individuals will receive one (1) $50 iTunes voucher per review (maximum 4 reviews = maximum of 4 entries per person).
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter reserves the right to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. Each successful submission shall receive a $50 iTunes.
10. The voucher, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable.
11. You can use your Gift Card on the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, Mac App Store, or use it for an Apple Music membership.
12. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, video and/or voice in the event of a submission (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
15. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
16. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any Content they submit via the promotion and that the Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that they will not submit any Content that is unlawful, fraudulent or that the Promoter may deem contravenes privacy, intellectual property, defamatory, inappropriate, violent, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content that may not be suitable for publication.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
18. As a condition of accepting the voucher, the entrant must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
19. The promoter is Pet Insurance Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 85 113 507 850) of 95 Sixth Road Berkshire Park 2765, NSW, telephone 1800043552 (“Promoter”).
Pet Insurance Australia pet insurance is general insurance issued by the insurer The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (“Hollard”) ABN 78 090 584 473, AFSL 241436; arranged and administered by PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd (“PetSure”) ABN 95 075 949 923, AFSL 420183 and promoted by Pet Insurance Australia Pty Ltd (“Pet Insurance Australia”) ABN 85 113 507 850. Pet Insurance Australia is an Authorised Representative of Hollard (AR No. 326233).