Terms and Conditions
Pet Insurance Australia – Instagram Competition FitBark
- The promotion is being conducted by Pet Insurance Australia Pty Ltd (“Pet Insurance Australia”) ABN 85 113 507 850 of 95 Sixth Road, Berkshire Park NSW 2765.
- The promotion is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Information in respect of entry to and the prize of the promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion runs from 12.01am on 20 September 2018 to 11.59 pm on 20 October 2018 (“Promotional Period”). All times indicted in these Terms and Conditions are in AEDST, unless specified otherwise.
- Entry to the promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Promoter, its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”). Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants tag a friend and follow Pet Insurance Australia on Facebook and Instagram. Upon completion of the above steps, individuals will receive one (1) entry into the draw.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Limit of one entry per Eligible Entrant. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter reserves the right to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Pet Insurance Australia, 95 Sixth Road, Berkshire Park 2765, NSW on 01/11/2018 at 9:00am AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at the following address;https://www.facebook.com/Pet-Insurance-Australia-174437189275534/
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning granting of the prizes.
- The first valid entry drawn at random will be declared the Winner and will receive one FitBark. Total prize package will be awarded to the winner within 28days of the winner being verified.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause below, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is $150.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable.
- If the prize remains unclaimed by 1:00pm AEST on 10/11/2018, a re-draw to award the prize will take place at 2:00pm AEDT on 11/11/2018 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the re-draw and their name will be published online at the following address: https://www.facebook.com/Pet-Insurance-Australia-174437189275534/
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) taking/use of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The promoter is Pet Insurance Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 85 113 507 850) of 95 Sixth Road Berkshire Park 2765, NSW, telephone 1800043552 (“Promoter”).
Pet Insurance Australia is issued by the insurer The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (“Hollard”) ABN 78 090 584 473, AFSL 241436; arranged and administered by PetSure(Australia) Pty Ltd (“PetSure”) ABN 95 075 949 923, AFSL 420183 and promoted by Pet Insurance Australia Pty Ltd (“Pet Insurance Australia”) ABN 85 113 507 850. Pet Insurance Australia is an Authorised Representative of Hollard (AR No. 326233). Any advice provided is general only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and may not be right for you. Consequently, before acting on this information, you should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. Before you make a decision about whether to acquire the policy, you should obtain and consider the Combined Product Disclosure Statement, Policy Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide which is available at www.petinsuranceaustralia.com.au.