Make a Claim
Find out how good your insurer really is
You only find out how good your insurer really is when you need to make a claim on the policy that you purchased from them. Our commitment to dealing efficiently with all requests for reimbursement of veterinary costs, means that our clients can look forward to a swift resolution of any claims that they may make.
How do I make a claim?
To be reimbursed for any vet bills that you have paid, all you need to do is follow these four steps:
Download a claim form online or call us for delivery.
Complete and sign the first section of the form.
Have your vet complete part two.
Attach all invoices/receipts related to your claim and mail it to us.
For existing members please visit the pet portal to submit your claim.
- Simply upload a copy of both the itemised invoice and the consultation notes from your vet visit.
- If this is your first claim, we require your pet’s full medical history from all previous vets from the time you first owned your pet.
- If your pet was adopted at an older age, please supply adoption paperwork and medical records since adoption.
- If you are a new member please, Sign Up with Pet Portal.
If you would prefer to send us your claim through the post, please ensure you have completed the following additional steps:
- Print a claim form and fill in your details.
- Take it with you to the vet and ask them to fill out Section 2. Both you and your vet will need to sign the form.
- Attach the original itemised invoices, payment receipts and consultation notes and post them to:
Pet Insurance Australia
Locked Bag 9021
Castle Hill NSW 1765