WIN A $2,500
CASH prize to keep your pet warm this winter!
THE MORE REVIEWS, THE MORE
CHANCES TO WIN
Promotion runs from 20 Jan – 20 July 2017
Choose a review site below
Write a review and you’ll automatically be entered into the draw to win.
Unfamiliar with reviews?
See how you can create a review for any of the sites above
- Write a quick review on any of the sites below.
- Email the review to email@example.com with your name, phone number and full mailing address.
- You’ll automatically be entered into the draw to win a $2500 CASH Bonus!
Open to all PIA customers | see Terms and Conditions *maximum of four entries per person
How to Create a Review
Product ReviewOn the review page, click on “Write A Review” in the top right hand corner
Word Of Mouth
On the review page, click on “Write A Review”
- Open Google Maps on your computer and make sure you’re signed in.
- Search for Pet Insurance Australia.
- Click the Pet Insurance Australia pin on the map.
- On the card that appears, scroll to the bottom and click on “Write A Review”.
- In the window that appears, click the stars to score a place and write your review.
On the review page, click on “Write A Review”
Pet Insurance Australia WIN $2500 CASH Bonus
Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is being conducted by Pet Insurance Australia Pty Ltd (“Pet Insurance Australia”) ABN 85 113 507 850 of 95 Sixth Road, Berkshire Park NSW 2765.
2. The promotion is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Information in respect of entry to and the prize of the promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotion runs from 12.01am on 20th January 2017 to 11.59 pm on 20 July 2017 (“Promotional Period”). All times indicted in these Terms and Conditions are in AEDST, unless specified otherwise.
4. Entry to the promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who currently have a Pet Insurance Australia policy excluding employees of the Promoter, its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”). Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must write an on-line review in regards to Pet Insurance Australia Pet Insurance and submit their review together with proof of published review alongside their full name, address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotional Period. Upon completion of the above steps, individuals will receive one (1) entry into the draw per review (maximum 4 reviews = maximum of 4 entries per person).
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Limit of one entry per Eligible Entrant. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter reserves the right to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The draw will take place at Pet Insurance Australia, 95 Sixth Road, Berkshire Park 2765, NSW on 20/07/2017 at 9:00am AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
10. The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at the following address; https://www.facebook.com/Pet-Insurance-Australia-174437189275534/
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning granting of the prizes.
12. The first valid entry drawn at random will be declared the Winner and will receive $2500 cash in an automatic transfer or payable cheque. The winner must have an active Pet Insurance Australia policy as at the date of the draw. Total prize package will be awarded to the winner within 28days of the winner being verified.
13. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause below, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
14. Total prize pool value is $2500.
15. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable.
16. If the prize remains unclaimed by 1:00pm AEST on 01/08/2017, a re-draw to award the prize will take place at 2:00pm AEDT on 02/08/2017 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the re-draw and their name will be published online at the following address: https://www.facebook.com/Pet-Insurance-Australia-174437189275534/
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
20. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) taking/use of the prize.
23. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
24. The promoter is Pet Insurance Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 85 113 507 850) of 95 Sixth Road Berkshire Park 2765, NSW, telephone 1800043552 (“Promoter”).
Pet Insurance Australia pet insurance is general insurance issued by the insurer The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (“Hollard”) ABN 78 090 584 473, AFSL 241436; arranged and administered by PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd (“PetSure”) ABN 95 075 949 923, AFSL 420183 and promoted by Pet Insurance Australia Pty Ltd (“Pet Insurance Australia”) ABN 85 113 507 850. Pet Insurance Australia is an Authorised Representative of Hollard (AR No. 326233). Any advice provided is general only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and may not be right for you. Consequently, before acting on this information, you should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. Before you make a decision about whether to acquire the policy, you should obtain and consider the Combined Product Disclosure Statement, Policy Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide which is available at www.petinsuranceaustralia.com.au.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/03949